UK Tax Manager
Reference Code: UKTM
UK Tax Manager
Robert Bosch UK & Holdings. | South East | Denham | Reference Code: UKTM | C/LSR-GB | 28th September 2018
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Security & Safety Systems is an innovative, global, one-stop-shop for high-quality security and communication products. Offering an unrivalled choice and an integrated approach, our company offers a complete range of specialised state-of-the-art products and systems for standard or customised applications and projects.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
This role will report directly to the UK Head of Tax
Your contribution to something big
- Partner with the Head of Tax and Central Tax teams to ensure the Group's overall global tax strategy and approach is confirmed and executed by exercising the governance function.
- Management of the Corporation Tax compliance function, which is outsourced.
- Take the lead on UK Group tax accounting and reporting requirements as well as manage the quarterly tax instalment process.
- Lead, manage and provide VAT advice and support on the optimum structuring of business transactions from both a domestic and international perspective.
- Lead and support RO in respect of HMRC Direct / Indirect tax audits and manage resulting process improvements
- Provide technical tax and project management support on local and global projects; R&D, M&A transactions, transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, withholding taxes etc.
- Assist CTG (Controlling) and CF (Finance) with transfer pricing compliance, reporting and documentation requirement.
- Support Business units achieve SAO compliance and annual reporting requirements.
- Oversee tax compliance requirements and related structuring of operations in Ireland.
- Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders, HMRC and external consultants.
What distinguishes you
- You will be a qualified ACA / ACCA and ideally also be a CTA specialist with 5+ years post qualification experience.
- Possess solid UK corporation tax experience and have strong awareness of UK and EU VAT
- Understand the demands and possess practical experience of working within a large international group is desirable
- You should have great attention to detail, be numerate and technically competent.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, work well within a small team and have strong communication skills across all levels.
- A current driving licence is essential
Your future job location offers you
This is a field-based role, but Bosch offers flexible worktime options, company car, pension contribution, benefits and services, staff discounts, comprehensive training & development programmes as well as future career opportunities across the Robert Bosch Group of companies
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: UKTM