UK Sales Intern
Reference Code: ETSI19
UK Sales Intern
ETAS Limited | Derby | Sales | September 2018 | Reference Code: ETSI19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ETAS was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We today employ around 1300 personnel and is represented in 12 countries around the globe. ETAS offers a comprehensive product portfolio of integrated tools and tool solutions designed to increase quality and efficiency in the development and maintenance of embedded systems. As a Sales and Marketing Intern, based in Derby, you will have a chance to support the UK sales function, performing a desk based market research study as part of a 6-month student placement.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Road vehicle design is facing the most radical set of changes since the internal combustion engine replaced horses. These changes (electrification, internet connectivity and autonomous driving to name three) are shaking up the UK automotive industry, presenting new opportunities for the existing players, but also allowing entrants from other industries and fostering the birth of many exciting start-ups
- As a long time supplier to the automotive development companies we have strong relationships with those well established in the industry – what we need is a clear snapshot of what is happening out there in the area of new start-ups and new entrants
- The majority of the internship will be taken up by the execution of a market study (desktop work using the internet as the main research resource) to get a picture of the emerging automotive development market in the UK
- The resulting study report will play an important part in the evolving market strategy of ETAS in the UK.
You will work in conjunction with (and under guidance from) the ETAS UK sales team based in Derby
- In addition to the market study, you will be working on various other office tasks as a member of the team – this internship will give you the opportunity to experience life as part of a small, busy sales team focused upon the sale of high tech B2B solutions
What distinguishes you
- High attention to detail, and be able to deal with confidential information
- Keen interest in automotive technology, business and marketing
- Undergraduate in penultimate year
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work as part of a team
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number ETSI19.