Training Coordinator Internship
Reference Code: AATC19
Robert Bosch Ltd | Uxbridge/Denham | AA/AS-TSS | Student Placement | 11th October 2018 | Reference Code: AATC19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Automotive Aftermarket Training Department for Robert Bosch Ltd, located at the leading Bosch training facility in Uxbridge, has a unique opportunity for two Business Studies students to undertake a 12-month internship. The IMI accredited Bosch Service Training Centre is primarily responsible for delivering training programmes designed to provide independent vehicle workshops with the core skills required to be successful in today’s complex and dynamic automotive market. During the internship, you will gain invaluable experience in event management, marketing, communications, logistics and site operation. This is an excellent chance to work as part of a successful team for a global company, whilst gaining valuable experience and developing your personal and professional skills.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Liaising with suppliers and customers to support the planning, scheduling and delivery of training courses. Allocating all course resources required to deliver the training courses in Uxbridge and around the Country.
- Management of events running at the Bosch Service Training Centre
- Coordinating logistical requirements for regional training across the Nation
- Collaboration with the central finance department to process B2B and B2C payments
- Communicate to course delegates and organizations on a daily basis in regards to course enquiries
- General administration and updating of systems associated with delegates, to reflect accurate training records
What distinguishes you
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Focus on delivery excellent customer service
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office packages, in particular, Excel
- Strong organisation, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment as well as being self-motivated, hardworking and willing to learn
- Experience in database systems or SAP - desirable
- Office experience or experience in a customer-focused environment – desirable
- Valid driving licence – advantageous
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Opportunities.Students@uk.bosch.com Quoting the Reference Code: AATC19
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.