Team Leader (Night Shift)
Bosch Service Centre Liverpool
Team Leader (Night Shift) – Bosch Service Centre
Bosch Service Solutions | Liverpool
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 7,500 associates across 25 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
To achieve the ambitious objectives of our growing site in Liverpool we are looking for an experienced Team Leader to join one of our exciting campaigns, Bosch Service Centre.
- Through strong leadership, manage a small multilingual team of Customer Service Associates to provide a first class customer service
- Managing a quality customer experience on calls, email and through social media channels
- Coaching and developing the team to maximise performance and ensure high levels of customer service in line with service levels (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Creating a culture for being passionate about understanding what customers are passionate about
- Ongoing support for all agents regarding the resolution of issues utilising mutual respect and empathy in a timely manner
- Build and promote a positive work culture, which promotes the delivery of excellence in customer service.
- Proactively identifies and creates opportunities to improve the customer experience through continuous evaluation
- Channelling communication to ensure key stakeholders are kept abreast of the campaign performance and challenges
- Engage, inspire and motivate the team
What distinguishes you
- Significant management experience working in a Call Centre/Contact Centre environment
- Strong leadership experience with evidence of driving team performance through coaching and development techniques and situational leadership
- Strong understanding of people issues and the skills and experience to manage others
- A passion for delivering first class customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with a quality focus and attention to detail
- The ability to make decisions and influence change through others
- Commercial acumen
- Good social and interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- A professional and positive approach
- Proactive, confident, self-motivated and driven to succeed
- A team player
- IT Savvy with good PC/keyboard skills
- Flexibility in work pattern
Operational Hours: 24/7-day operation: Shift Requirement 11pm to 7am
Make it happen
Send an up to date CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this role. Please provide examples. Send your application to SOGB.email@example.com