Supply Chain Coordinator Internship (2 Positions)
Reference Code: SCC19
Supply Chain Coordinator
Robert Bosch Ltd | Denham | UK/SCC | Reference Code: SCC19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
UK/SCC, as a department within the Automotive Original Equipment Division at Bosch, is responsible for the Supply Chain and Accounts Coordination, for all deliveries to the Bosch UK automotive customers. The Supply Chain Coordination team are responsible for supporting the supply chain processes between the worldwide Bosch production sites and our customers within the UK automotive industry.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
Supervising order and supply chain activities for specific customers. This will include:
- Customer order management either manually or via EDI
- Supporting of the O2C process for the UK customers from worldwide Bosch production facilities
- Monitoring and analysis of general supply problems – support in identifying and implementing improvements
- Supporting with stock control in external warehouse – clarifying stock differences, monitoring stock levels
- Ensuring alignment of Customer Master Data
- Ensuring understanding of specific customer procedures across Bosch production facilities
- Supporting the run in/ run out processes of any series parts through effective liaison with sales teams, plants and customers with specific attention to production lead times and agreed contractual liabilities.
- Supporting coordination of engineering changes
- Support projects along the entire supply chain Bosch - production plants to end customer - with the aim of process optimisation in order to provide effective service to customers.
What distinguishes you
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understanding of logistic supply chain/ basic planning processes (Order-Production and delivery)
- Previous work experience in a customer logistic or customer planning environment is advantageous
- Good command of the English– spoken and written. German language Skills desirable
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills (customer service skills)
- Self-driven personality and independent working style
- Structured approach, analytical skills and interest
- Good presentation skills are desirable
Please note that we would like 2 interns to start February 2019 for a 6-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com quoting the reference Code: SCC19