Bosch Automotive Service Solutions | UK Wide | Reference Code: SM18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries we offer spare parts, technical information and training as well as diagnostic hardware, software and services, all used in the analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
The Solutions Manager (SM) is a key role within Service Solutions growth and market alignment strategy. The SM is a key role to develop growth by building a strong products & solutions portfolio and commercializing new products and integrating additional solution components. The SM reports to the Director Product Management Solutions and is responsible for managing an assigned solution / product or product line throughout its lifecycle, bringing new solutions and products to market, executing on roadmap, value story, and commercialization. Note: the term product and solution can be considered interchangeable in terms of approach, a solution is termed a collection of products and may involve interaction with specific product managers.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Support the application of global solution / product strategy in sync with wider portfolio strategy
- Execute the overall solution / product management process including interfaces to all areas of the business
- Apply of flexible, professional and innovative approach to all activities
- Conduct relevant product related legislation and standards analysis
- Conduct relevant product related competitor analysis
- Conduct relevant product related partnership analysis
- Provide input to Core NPI Plan (New Product Introduction)
- Update NPI plan status
- Develop Product Specifications, value stories and use cases for relevant products for review
- Plan product phase-out and replacement strategies
- Support VoC activities (Voice of Customer)
- Input into the definition and support / maintenance of product roadmaps
- Provide programme execution or technical direction on relevant customer projects
- Execute internal and external product training at a regional level
- Support pricing and selling strategy definition tasks
- Define customer marketing and sales support information including RFI / RFQ
What distinguishes you?
- Languages: English language, fluent in speaking and writing, additional language is a bonus.
- Must be able to understand and describe technical requirements solution components across the scope of the solutions team
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in the transportation industry, other industry sectors would also be interesting
- 2+ years of experience with business/competitor/marketing analysis, business modelling and market survey tools
- Ability to influence decision making processes and negotiate “win-win” situations
- Strong communication skills
- Solid analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Process-oriented: at ease with introducing processes and drive change in an unstructured environment
- Travel requirements: 25%
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com Or apply online: www.start-a-remarkable-career.com quoting reference code: SM18