Software Engineer Internship (3 Positions)
Reference Code: ETASSE
Software Engineer Internship
ETAS | York | ETAS/ERS | Student Placement | 11th October 2018 | Reference Code: ETASSE |
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ETAS GmbH was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We today employ around 650 personnel and are represented in 12 countries around the globe. ETAS offers a comprehensive product portfolio of integrated tools and tool solutions designed to increase quality and efficiency in the development and maintenance of embedded systems. As the Software Engineer Intern, based in York, you will have a chance to undertake various software engineering projects in a 12-month student placement.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Under the direction of the group/project leader, to take part in various software engineering projects.
- To carry out design, development and testing tasks as required.
What distinguishes you
- Studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Computer Science or Engineering.
- Programming skills in C and/or Python.
- OO development in C#, C++ or Java.
- Familiarity with embedded software development.
- Good time management, communication and problem solving skills are desirable.
- It is essential that you are a team player.
- It is advantageous if you are creative and innovative
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month Internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.students@uk.Bosch.com quoting Reference Number: ETASSE Closing Date: 1st January 2019