Senior Manager Sales
Reference Code SMSA
Senior Manager Sales
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Nuneaton | Reference Code: SMSA
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Bosch Engineering GmbH is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH operating internationally. Our service areas include in particular drive systems, motor sports, e-mobility, E/E integration, test services, process consultation, sensor systems, and safety and comfort areas. With a dynamic team, we develop customized solutions for sports cars and commercial vehicles, as well as for vehicles from the power sport, aviation, track vehicle and watercraft areas, based on innovative, high-tech products from Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- You will lead a group within Bosch Engineering Great Britain (BEGGB) based in Nuneaton. The group is responsible for generating new business across the complete BEG Services portfolio in the UK as well as managing key client relationships up to director level. With your team, you will develop acquisition strategies to accomplish challenging turnover targets, develop new and existing client relationships and take responsibility for the marketing and promotion of Bosch Engineering in the UK. You will be responsible for all commercial tracking and reporting.
- In strong collaboration with your team and our headquarters in Abstatt, Germany. You will develop strategies to build up and strengthen the future regional engineering business.
- As an inspiring leader you are a role model for your associates and you will develop them as a coach. You can motivate your team to reach mutual goals. You intensify the interaction with our headquarters while focusing on processes and ensuring quality.
What distinguishes you
- You hold an engineering degree (at least Bachelor in Electrical / Mechanical / or similar Engineering).
- You have at least 7 years of experience in the automotive sector and a strong network within the Bosch group. You have a proven record of accomplishment in B2B sales in the automotive industry and ideally you have had first leadership experiences.
- Your strong communication and organizational skills set you apart. At the same time you are open-minded team worker with intercultural competence.
- You are solution orientated with a "can do" attitude. Working under pressure and tight deadlines is a challenge you welcome. You are customer-oriented, project proven and your entrepreneurial thinking enables you to find new opportunities.
- You have a clear understanding of the expected targets and the drive to succeed.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Basic German skills beneficial
Your future job location offers you
Excellent training and career progression opportunities. Flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number -SMSA