Senior Manager Customer Projects
Reference Code SMCP
Senior Manager Customer Projects
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Nuneaton | Reference Code: SMCP
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. Bosch Engineering GmbH is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH operating internationally. Our service areas include in particular drive systems, motor sports, e-mobility, E/E integration, test services, process consultation, sensor systems, and safety and comfort areas. With a dynamic team, we develop customized solutions for sports cars and commercial vehicles, as well as for vehicles from the power sport, aviation, track vehicle and watercraft areas, based on innovative, high-tech products from Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- You will lead a group within Bosch Engineering Great Britain (BEGGB) based in Nuneaton. The group is responsible for project management and project calibration. You will be responsible for the results of your group with regards to quality, time and costs as well as to competence management and resource coordination and planning.
- In strong collaboration with your team and our headquarters in Abstatt you will develop strategies to build up and strengthen the future regional engineering and project business as well as future customer projects.
- As an inspiring leader you are a role model for your associates and you will develop them as a coach. You can motivate your team to reach mutual goals. You intensify the interaction with our headquarters focusing on engineering projects. Working closely together with our customers is a key element for the success.
What distinguishes you
- You hold an engineering degree (at least Bachelor in Electrical / Mechanical / or similar Engineering).
- You have got at least 7 years of experience in the automotive sector and a strong network within the Bosch group.
- Your project management know-how is well-founded and ideally you have had first leadership experiences.
- Your strong communication and organizational skills define you
- You are an open-minded team worker with intercultural competence.
- You are solution orientated with a "can do" attitude. Working under pressure and tight deadlines is a challenge you welcome.
- You are customer-oriented, project proven and your entrepreneurial thinking enables you to find new opportunities.
- You are fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Basic German skills beneficial
Your future job location offers you
Excellent training and career progression opportunities. Flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number -SMCP