HR Senior Internship
Placement (12 Months)
Senior Internship Human Resources Department (12 Months)
Bosch Rexroth | Glenrothes
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
All over the world there is a growing demand in the mobile industries for cutting-edge, high quality hydraulic motors. At Bosch Rexroth we offer a wide range of radial-piston motors to meet the varying needs of our international customers. Our product range has to be reliable, durable, and delivered on time at the right cost. Innovative design and development based on market requirements is key to the continued success of our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland. We strive to follow the Bosch values and be recognised as ‘The’ preferred supplier.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
- Maintaining both computerised and manual personnel records of all Associates from new starts through movements internally to leavers.
- Deputising for Payroll Supervisor, processing of salary payments and associated reporting.
- Deputising for the Time and Attendance System Administrator.
- Assisting in the management of absence control through liaising with HR Manager and appropriate Line Managers
- Monitoring and preparation of key data from Time and Attendance system producing reports on causes/trends of attendance including timekeeping performance by department, cost centre and individuals at agreed scheduled times
- Remaining up to date on latest employment and payroll legislation
- Working with colleagues in own department and from other areas of the business, to build proactive, effective, cross-functional communication and collaborative ways of working.
- Conversant in Microsoft office products
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal understanding of English
- Higher National Diploma (SCQF level 8) or higher in HR/similar with a bias towards payroll functions
- Experience with SAP R3 or a similar integrated system
- Previous experience in a HR team environment
This position will be reporting directly to the HR Manager, and will be 37 hours per week.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks. Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, room for creativity.
Make it happen
If you think you match the above criteria then send your C.V. by e-mail to: HRL_Glenrothes@boschrexroth.co.uk.