Sample Administrator Intern (2 Positions)
Reference Code: SAI19
Sample Administrator Intern
Bosch Bosch Ltd | Warwick | JL/SOI | 16th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: SAI19 |
The JL/SOI team works exclusively for customer Jaguar Land Rover. Our team comprises of representatives from Original Equipment (OE) divisions and Central Sales who work together to best serve the needs of our customers, whilst ensuring profitable and long term growth for Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Sample Administration incl. monitoring, logistic supply and follow up orders
- Series production order management
- Preparing monthly presentations
- Supporting sales engineers
- Supporting various projects
- Interacting with customer and Bosch plants
What distinguishes you
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Engineering/Business/Administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in the Automotive industry
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages are a benefit
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Code: SAI19. Closing Date: 1st January 2019