Sales Operations Apprentice
As a Sales Operations Apprentice, a typical day would include the following:
- Supporting our external sales colleagues with the sales cycle process.
- Contacting customers to arrange meetings.
- Arranging events and inviting customers to join.
- Administering sales pipeline activities.
- Responding to e-mail and social media queries.
- Gathering marketing intelligence and entering this into our CRM system to share it with your team members.
- Supporting with projects to improve our processes and offerings to our customers.
- Inter-acting with team members.
This apprenticeship might be for you if:
- You Enjoy solving problems. Love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
- You don’t get flustered easily. You don’t know the answer you will dig until you find it.
- You want to learn and earn.
- You love meeting people. You like helping people. You get a kick out of convincing people of things that with benefit them.
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something new gives you a strong sense of satisfaction.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time.
- You stay focused. You learn from your mistakes and share these lessons with others.
- You love to feel part of a team, yet also like to work indecently.
- You communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You are motivated and driven. An active volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re determined to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
To land this opportunity, you to the confidence that you can help other people to solve problems. You do not need to have sales experience or specific qualifications: we have apprentices that are school leavers with 5 GCSES A - C, A-level student to degree qualified. Work experience, Volunteer work, and side projects such as; sports or clubs all count. Just make sure we can see where you gained your confidence in helping other people in your cover letter or resume.
Opportunities based in Worcester