Sales and Business Support Intern (2 positions)
Reference Code: SBS19
Sales and Business Support Intern
Robert Bosch Ltd | BEG/SGB | Nuneaton | 29th October 2018 | Reference Code: SBS19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Supporting the Sales Managers with acquisition topics
- Preparing external sales presentation material
- Preparing internal reporting material
- Planning and organising customer meetings
- Coordinating and supporting marketing events
- Assisting in the monthly internal reporting process
- Preparing invoices and credit notes on SAP
- Assisting in process and workflow management
- Documentation support (Refine meeting minutes, PowerPoint slides, improve filing system)
- Cooperation with the corresponding colleagues
What distinguishes you
- Degree level business student or similar
- Excellent communication & intercultural skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Driving licence
- Fluent in English
- Keen interest in Sales or Marketing
- Confident in taking an active and creative approach
- Self starter and self motivated, with the ability to work in a team
- Be organised & have the ability to multitask
Please note that we are looking for you to start July 2019 for a 12 month internship.
Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com quoting the reference number SBS19. Closing Date: 1st January 2019