Head Office - Finance Projects Controller
Reference Code: ROPC
Head Office- Finance Projects Controller
Robert Bosch Limited | South East | Denham | Reference Code: ROPC | RBGB/CTG | 23rd October 2018
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Leading projects within the Regional Organisation (RO).
- Responsibility for digital transformation within the Controlling team, resulting in reporting Improvements and efficiencies and added value to the business.
- SAP reconciliations between FI and CO, particularly at year end.
- Representative for the RO & RBGB in the FACTS@S/4 project including delivery across all Bosch UK entities
- Development and expansion of tools to standardise, harmonise and improve the effectiveness of teams in Denham and Romania.
- Technical support including ad-hoc requests for the Finance and Controlling teams in Denham.
- System support, e.g. SAP, BW, HFM, OHEP.
- Deliver training on projects, systems and tools to grow the expertise in the organization.
- Implement lasting improvements and checks to cross-functional processes.
- Coordinate efficient handover of tasks to our shared service centre Finance team in Romania.
- Explore system capabilities, be an advocate of change driving the CTG team forward.
What distinguishes you
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence business leaders.
- Expert technical skills are essential for this role with proven past experience.
- Business travel will be highly likely including international travel.
- Expert Knowledge of SAP (FI & CO), Excel (VBA Macros), PowerPoint and all NGW packages.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles including IFRS, with confidence and ability to apply them
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the UK businesses.
- Knowledge of UK sales & profitability drivers.
- Expert in Controlling processes, knowledge of wider financial topics.
- Attitude and mind-set geared towards continuous improvement of processes.
- Self-motivated, takes ownership of own tasks as well as working as part of a team.
- Competent at working in a pressurised environment with stringent deadlines and high focus on quality.
- Proactive mind-set with regards to problem solving.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: ROPC Closing Date: 9th November 2018