Resident Engineer – Powertrain EMS (Based in Crewe)
Reference Code REEMS
Resident Engineer – Powertrain EMS
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Location: Based in Crewe at Bently | Reference Code: REEMS
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The job holder will be expected to contribute significantly to the overall planning and delivery of the Bosch Engineering businesses in total. In addition, the Resident Engineer is expected to work with colleagues throughout the business to achieve the best possible result for Bosch as a whole.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Be part of an international team of resident engineers on site, supporting our customer on and off site
- Project management and support for the Engine Managements System
- Testing and validating the EMS/ vehicle systems at the vehicle, HiL or test bed
- Troubleshooting on and off site
- Liaison between different customer departments as well as interfacing with our development centre in Abstatt/ Germany
- Participation on international test trips (e.g. Spain, Sweden, USA, ...) if required
What distinguishes you
- Graduate in Mechanical, Electronic or related engineering, MSc/ MEng preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in engine management projects
- Automotive enthusiasm and a solid knowledge of engine and vehicle functions
- Prompt analysis of technical issues combined with solution oriented thinking
- Knowledge and experience of calibration tools e.g. INCA from ETAS, DiagRA D
- Clean driving license and valid passport for EU travel
- German as second language desirable
- Hands on mentality
- Open minded and willing to work and contribute in a multinational team
Your future job location offers you
Excellent training and career progression opportunities. Flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number -REEMS