Reference Code: PI19
Bosch Packaging Ltd | Bristol | PAGS/PUR | 16th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: PAP19 |
The division Packaging Technology is one of the leading suppliers in the field of process and packaging technology. We develop and produce in future under a new holistic systems for the pharmaceutical, food and confectionary industries in over 15 countries. Are you ready to shape the current changes with us? Do you want to contribute to people`s nutrition and health, thereby enhancing the quality of life?
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Assist in the expediting of Purchase orders.
- Updating of order confirmations.
- Updating of the ERP system with standard part/supplier data
- Assisting in the preparation of RFQ’s
What distinguishes you
- Understanding of logistic supply chain and basic planning methods
- Confident use of MS Windows applications
- Good communication skills in multicultural environment
- Organised, structured and self-driven working style
- Good problem solving skills and reliability
Please note that we would like you to start in June/July 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com quoting Reference Code: PAP19.