Reference Code NUPM
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Nuneaton | 21st May 2018 | Competitive Salary | Reference Code: NUPM
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Group is a fully owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. As a state-of-the-art engineering service provider, we offer development and application solutions for all electronic systems in the Bosch portfolio. Based at MIRA Technology Park in Nuneaton, BEG GB is seeking a Project Manager for coordination of projects and supporting BEG in developing new business opportunities.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Our business area is the development of vehicle dynamics and driver assistance systems like e.g. ESP and its calibration for national and international customers.
- Responsibility to deliver EMS Calibration projects on time, on specification and on budget
- BOSCH/BEG internal and external stakeholder management within the UK and abroad
- Commercial responsibility for projects
- Customer contact for project related questions, both technical and commercial
- Supporting business development activities and build-up of project management capability.
- Consulting and mentoring colleagues Quality process development and ISO certification
What distinguishes you
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering subject i.e. Automotive, Mechanical, Electronics.
- Project management experience of 5+ years within Bosch engine management systems (Gasoline and Diesel), including projects with international teams of 10+ members and 2+ years in duration.
- Experience of 5+ years of EMS calibration, expert level in more than one area (e.g. engine base calibration, vehicle calibration, OBD2), general knowledge within all areas required.
- Profound project management knowledge within engine management system applications with focus on calibration (Diesel and/or Gasoline), understanding of ISO 9001, CMMI
- Commercially minded and experienced in business development e.g. acquisition and public funded research projects.
- Knowledge and experience with INCA, data analysis SW tools, project management SW tools (i.e. MS Project).
- Willing to travel frequently within the UK and to Germany.
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work outside of your comfort zone.
- Valid UK driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK and EU
- German language skills beneficial
- Project Management qualification desirable.
- Familiarity with Automotive Electronic systems, i.e CAN, E/E, ESP, TCU.
Your future job location offers you
Excellent training and career progression opportunities. Flexible work time options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number: NUPM Closing Date: 5th September 2018