Reference Code: ETASPM
ETAS | York | ETASPM
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ETAS, part of the Bosch Group, is a mid-sized software company, located in York, focusing on the automotive sector. Our software controls the electronic systems that make cars work, and has been deployed in most makes of vehicles for over 10 years: today there are over a billion ETAS-equipped vehicles on the road. With projects starting to support new electric vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems, we are part of the future of driving technology. This is an exciting time to join ETAS.
We are looking for a Project Manager with significant experience in software project management and ideally, experience in an automotive or embedded software field. You will contribute to success of our engineering teams working on development of embedded AUTOSAR software for modern automotive electronic controls.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- You’ll work on projects with leading OEMs and Tier 1’s
- You’ll support the team to adapt agile methodology and mindset
- You’ll liaise with product management team to identify plans for delivering new features
- You’ll work with the team to finding ways for keeping projects on track at all times
- You’ll use you growing experience with AUTOSAR technology for helping your team with technical decisions
- You’ll get proficient with ISO26262 and A-SPICE process norms and implement lean approaches to comply with them for your project
- You’ll get a chance to drive project of various size and complexity as you progress with your career
What distinguishes you
- An ability to “feel the pulse” of the project
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Getting the most from the team
- Dealing creatively with risks and issues
- Passionate to understand technology
- You’ve delivered embedded software projects with team size larger than ten
Your future job location offers you
ETAS is a small-but-growing company with an informal, friendly environment. Our staff often say they appreciate the chance to work with other highly skilled individuals. With our head office located in Germany and business conducted around the world, there may be opportunities to travel for short visits or for longer-term assignments. Based in York, you will work in a cycle-accessible workplace (who participate in the government’s “Cycle to Work” scheme) within an attractive, historic city offering good schools and fast rail connections.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting Reference Number: ETASPM