Powertrain Calibration Intern (3 positions)
Reference Code: PCI19
Powertrain Calibration Intern
Robert Bosch UK Ltd| BWTC | Reference Code: PCI19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Support Calibration Pilots in dataset management and delivery in customers.
- Support Container Delivery activities including SSD'S.
- Support vehicle assessment test and process and document results.
What distinguishes you
- Engineering undergraduate
- Have clear written and oral English skills
- Be proficient in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and Power Point
- Be very professional and a good communicator
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Have an interest/understanding of powertrain systems and specifically Diesel Fuel System control
- Driving license
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2019 for a 12-month internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: email@example.com quoting the reference Code: PCI19