Kliklok International Ltd. | Bristol | Reference Code: KLP18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
A planning role within the Supply Chain of a manufacturer of a bespoke packaging machinery with a worldwide client base. Working to tight deadlines with in a matrix of multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Procurement and Production), the role requires the interpretation of BOM’s and engineering drawings to ensure the following: Accurate allocation of build-times, efficient utilisation of resources including an in-house machine shop, effective use of stock holding to minimise costs and avoid parts wastage. The person selected will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often working to tight deadlines while meeting the expectations of multiple customers.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Project and spare parts planning
- Stock planning and optimization
- Production (assembly & machine shop) planning
- Planning of production routings and time allocation to the different manufacturing steps
- Ensuring continuity and optimization of production
- Leading and participating of new project implementation activities in production area
- Supporting projects on the manufacturing area as efficiency, safety, quality, improvement etc.
- Coordination with other departments on improvement projects
- Understanding of business processes for capital equipment manufacturers
- Accurate planning of resources to meet project plans
- Accurate planning of component demand
- Scheduling of in-house produced components and utilization of machine shop
What distinguishes you
- Engineering or manufacturing degree, alternatively profound knowledge of production processes
- Eagerness to learn, detail oriented with analytical approach
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
- Experience in manufacturing planning advantageous
- MS office package
- Good communicator; written, verbal and presentation
- Very good organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical and clear reporting
- Problem solving ability
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good team player; work with and support other team members, both at Bosch and at the customer (if required)
- Strategic thinker
- Customer orientated
- Good inter-personal and inter-cultural abilities
- Valid passport to enable travel within EU and globally as required
- Valid work permit to enable employment in the UK
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number - KLP18