Kliklok International Ltd. | Bristol | Reference Code: KLP18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
A planning role within the Supply Chain of a manufacturer of a bespoke packaging machinery with a worldwide client base. Working to tight deadlines with in a matrix of multiple teams (Engineering, Sales, Procurement and Production), the role requires the interpretation of BOM’s and engineering drawings to ensure the following: Accurate allocation of build-times, efficient utilisation of resources including an in-house machine shop, effective use of stock holding to minimise costs and avoid parts wastage. The person selected will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, often working to tight deadlines while meeting the expectations of multiple customers
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Project and spare parts planning
- Stock planning and optimization
- Production (assembly & machine shop) planning
- Planning of production routings and time allocation to the different manufacturing steps
- Ensuring continuity and optimization of production
- Leading and participating of new project implementation activities in production area
- Supporting projects on the manufacturing area as efficiency, safety, quality, improvement etc.
- Coordination with other departments on improvement projects
- Understanding of business processes for capital equipment manufacturers
- Accurate planning of resources to meet project plans
- Accurate planning of component demand
- Scheduling of in-house produced components and utilization of machine shop
What distinguishes you
- Engineering or manufacturing degree, alternatively profound knowledge of production processes
- Eagerness to learn, detail oriented with analytical approach
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
- Experience in manufacturing planning advantageous
- MS office package
- Good communicator; written, verbal and presentation
- Very good organizational skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- Methodical and clear reporting
- Problem solving ability
- Effective negotiation skills
- Good team player; work with and support other team members, both at Bosch and at the customer (if required)
- Strategic thinker
- Customer orientated
- Good inter-personal and inter-cultural abilities
- Valid passport to enable travel within EU and globally as required
- Valid work permit to enable employment in the UK
Closing date for applications: 25th May 2018.
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number