OES Sales Account Manager
Reference Code: OESAM18
OES Sales Account Manager
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Denham | 02nd November 2018 | Reference Code: OESAM18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Our world is on the move – the Automotive Aftermarket is developing into a market that more and more companies find interesting: Start-ups can redefine industry laws with only one good idea and turn the entire market upside down. Established digital brands such as Amazon, Google, Apple, and Facebook are opening up new business areas in our market using consumer data.
At the same time our customers’ requirements are changing: they want a form of mobility that suits their lifestyle: customized, available at any time, practical and inexpensive. As a leading provider of “Parts, Bytes & Services” we want to be one step ahead of this trend and offer our customers solutions that are not just flexible but are also personally tailored to them.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- To act as the OES Sales Account Manager for Service Parts supply to central Global and European Aftermarket Organisation of Passenger Car Original Equipment Manufacturers & Tier Customers, specially JLR (Car-Multimedia Products), Aston Martin, Denso.
- To Develop Pricing and Value-Add-Services Strategies to maximise Customer Support and Profitability.
- To Drive strategy implementation via Negotiation and Commercial Management.
- To Manage Product Program and Price Management on existing business throughout the Product Life Cycle, from Vehicle / Product launch to cancellation.
- To drive business development with the major OES Accounts with collaboration of AA Business Units to sell Remanufacturing Services on existing business.
- Providing Customer Service with Technical, Commercial and Financial queries.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators and driving continuous improvement.
What distinguishes you
- Degree or equivalent in Business Studies and/or Sales Marketing required. A degree in or equivalent in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering also desirable.
- 2 years’ experience in similar role. Sales, Commercial / Account Management and/or Project Management experience. Experience in the automotive industry would be beneficial.
- Passionate about Sales and Commercial Management / Negotiation.
- Ability to drive own customer account topics / projects autonomously, and work in / collaborate as part of wider Regional and Global teams.
- Experience in Building and Managing professional relationships would be advantageous. Regular visits, networking and development of professional relationships needed.
- Should have knowledge of Pricing Models with Profitability / Profit and Loss Responsibility and knowledge of Engineering Product Release procedures, i.e. PSW, PPAP, etc.
- Experience of Managing Extensive Price Lists and Models necessary.
- Technical understanding of Automotive Products and Services required. Interest in the Automotive Industry and Electronics would be beneficial.
- Ability to multi-task, use several systems including SAP essential.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills, and ability to maintain and develop excellent Professional Customer Relationships.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Full Driving license.
- German or additional foreign language skills or interest in learning.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: OESAM18