Market and Business Intelligence Trainee
Commercial Heating Sales Trainee
The world of business is changing fast. Help us make improved operational and strategic decisions, through gathering, sharing and using market intelligence!
Looking outwardly, into the market (at trends, customers, competitors)
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You’ll build constructive relationships with stakeholders.
- You’ll identify, agree and investigate priority topics.
- You’ll analyse, and create your conclusions.
- You’ll share your findings, inviting stakeholder feedback to enhance its usefulness.
- Is educated to degree level, studies in Business Strategy, Economics, Marketing, Finance or similar being particularly relevant.
- Has great attention to detail, strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Very good communication and networking skills.
- Has strong organisational and time management skills.
- Has to be forward thinking, with strong organisational skills.
- Must be hands-on, and have an agile mindset. Be target orientated, and able to meet deadlines.
- To have confidence in the following Software packages:
- Min expectation is proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Ideally you’ll have some experience of new generation analytics tools such as Tableau or Alteryx.
Make it happen
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote: SA967 in the subject header of the email
Candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK