Logistics Planning Internship
12 Months (Commencing Summer 2018)
Logistics Planning Internship – 12 Months (Commencing Summer 2018)
Bosch Home & Garden | Stowmarket | Logistics
Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing business worldwide. Our market leading premium products are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market specialising in robotic and cordless technology.
We have a Logistics Planning Internship opportunity for 12 months (commencing Summer 2018) here in Stowmarket, Suffolk. The departmentis responsible for the production and material planning for the Bosch Stowmarket plant. We are arranging long-term forecasting and timely delivery of materials from worldwide sources to ensure the correct products are made to meet our customers’ requirements.
With a large, active and diverse student community, Bosch Lawn and Garden in Stowmarket is the right choice for you!
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Updating internal tools to monitor available raw materials
- Monitoring customer orders against available production quotas
- Monitoring material and product backlogs
- Send weekly forecast to suppliers
- Manage and update the raw material master data
- Local Cross Dock management
- KPI tracking, and updating the KMS system
- Cross-check purchase orders with suppliers
- FG forecast monitoring
- E-Ordering maintenance
- Monitoring spares supply management
What distinguishes you
- You will have a good standard of English, both verbal and written
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Understanding of logistical processes desirable.
- Have a good telephone manner
- You should have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as alone
- Good analytical skills are desirable, as is the ability to use your own initiative
- You should be open to new experiences
Make it happen
Make it happen! Please send your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 13th August 2018
COMMENCEMENT: August/ September 2018 (EXACT DATE TO BE NEGOTIATED)