12 Months (Commencing Summer 2018)
Logistics Internship – 12 Months (Commencing Summer 2018)
Bosch Home & Garden | Stowmarket | Logistics
Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing business worldwide. Our market leading premium products are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market specialising in robotic and cordless technology.
We have a Logistics Internship opportunity for 12 months (commencing Summer 2018) here in Stowmarket, Suffolk. You will be given the responsibility of supporting Logistics using your skills and experience to supply components and assemblies to the Stowmarket plant, meeting time, cost and quality targets, new product introduction projects as well as supporting the ongoing serial production of a range of garden products.
With a large, active and diverse student community, Bosch Lawn and Garden in Stowmarket is the right choice for you!
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Provide logistical support for serial production
- Develop and execute improvements to help support the logistics supply chain
- Create and maintain supplier master material data and material flow for new materials providing technical input, enabling a cost-conscious strategy
- Pro-actively identify and implement vendor improvements to material supply methods
- Ensure safe working practices within the Logistics Department
- General administration
What distinguishes you
- Ideally, you will be a penultimate year student educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as a Business or Logistics degree.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Understanding of logistical processes desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to communicate to different audiences
- You should have excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as alone
- Responsible, self-motivated and dedicated, with the ability to achieve collective and individual targets
Make it happen
Make it happen! Please send your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 3rd August 2018
COMMENCEMENT: August 2018 (EXACT DATE TO BE NEGOTIATED)