German Speaking Junior Social Media Specialist
Junior Social Media Specialist – German Speaking
Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Do you want to influence the future of service and shape customer experience for some of the world’s leading brands? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the UK and across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. For more than 30 years, Bosch Service Solutions (SO) offers global innovative services in more than 30 languages with over 7,500 associates across 25 locations. Bosch Service Solutions has evolved over the past few decades into a successful international provider of Business Process Outsourcing.
To achieve the ambitious objectives of our growing unit in Liverpool we are looking for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join one of our exciting campaigns.
- Communicate on behalf of the team in conjunction with regional and central communications departments
- Manage the operational service for Bosch-owned social media platforms (Social Customer Care)
- Analysis and reporting of social media activities
- Monitor and report on Bosch and its diverse products within the social web (Social Media Monitoring)
- Engagement with communities and identification of key influencers
- Identify trends and development of best practices
- Provide support to agents in responding to customers on different social media platforms and create stringent guidelines / update of knowledge data base
- Enabling and training of other locations within the international social media network
What distinguishes you
- Relevant experience in social network, in particular the maintenance of communities and social media platforms
- Experience in social media (agency or company) required
- Excellent verbal, written and interactive communication skills in German and English
- In-depth knowledge of all relevant social media tools and current online communication techniques
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work independently with a high degree of responsibility
- Quality-driven work ethic and intercultural awareness
- A degree in a related field is desirable but not essential
- Monday – Friday (rota 7am – 7pm)
- 1 in 4 weekends – When working the weekend, you will only be required to work 3 days in week (please note when can be flexible on working hours over the weekends)
Make it happen
Send an up to date CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria for this role. Please provide examples. Send your application to SOGB.firstname.lastname@example.org