Internal Quality Assurer
Internal Quality Assurer
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions | United Kingdom | Milton Keynes/Watford | Reference Code: IQA18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the products and services Bosch deliver to the automotive industry. In more than 140 countries we offer spare parts, technical information and training as well as diagnostic hardware, software and services, all used in the analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
To implement and develop Bosch Automotive quality assurance processes to include quality reporting procedures, trainer coaching / guidance / support and all internal verification processes by working closely with all associated stakeholders. This is a critical role for the monitoring and delivery of quality assurance procedures and processes to support improvement across all training activity and to all qualifications and framework components provided by Bosch Automotive Service Solutions operationally.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- To work closely with the Quality Manager to integrate fully Bosch Automotive Training activities in to the broader Bosch quality strategy.
- To implement Bosch Automotive quality procedures and provide coaching / guidance / support to increase efficiency and effectiveness of training, qualification & framework progressions and ensure KPI’s are visible and targets are met.
- To work closely with Bosch Automotive Managers and Coordinators.
- To maintain a robust internal quality assurance procedure.
- To advise and guide all current key stakeholders of both government and awarding body procedures and updates.
- To ensure learners experience good quality service and assessment from their trainers / assessors.
- To fulfil internal quality assurance requirements
- To carry out VCQ, SVQ, VRQ and Technical Certificate, Life Skills, ATA and other bespoke qualification internal verification activity, both locally and on a national basis.
- To provide a monthly mentoring process for designated staff supported by periodic standardization meetings.
- To carry out formative and summative internal verification on targeted portfolios
- To monitor timely qualification progression and take corrective action as required up to completion.
- To assist non-qualified trainers / assessors and internal verifiers in the compilation of their portfolio’s as they work towards their formal assessor or verifier qualifications.
- Monitor and provide coaching / guidance / support for the quality and delivery of all assessment procedure, training delivery through OTL, learner reviews and individual learning plans.
- Monitor any sub contract provision where applicable.
- To carry out other duties within the Quality Department as required, including registration and certification monitoring.
What distinguishes you?
- Hold A1, V1 Units or D32, D33, D34 TDLB Units or equivalent.
- Experience and relevant qualifications in automotive occupational areas.
- GCSE / Key or Functional Skills Level 2 standard of education or equivalent, with strong proficiency in English, Maths & ICT.
- Experience in delivering apprentice and / or adult training.
- Capacity to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
- Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
- Good IT proficiency using software packages such as Microsoft Office.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com Or apply online: www.start-a-remarkable-career.com quoting reference code: IQA18