Intern Software Developer
Intern Software Developer
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions | Stockport | 7th November 2018 | Reference Code: ISD01
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions is responsible for the worldwide aftermarket business as well as OEM business/services. In more than 140 countries we offer spare parts, technical information and training as well as diagnostic hardware, software and services, all used in the analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
We are currently looking for a passionate, technically minded and driven Intern Software Developer to join our engineering team based in Cheadle, Stockport. You will work within one of our development teams producing software or hardware for the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Harley Davidson and Ford across a range of technologies and platforms.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Developing cutting edge technology for industry leading automotive manufacturers
- Creating solutions to problems
- Researching and developing the next versions of our global product range
- Contributing to our product roadmap
- Releasing software updates to our international clients
- Designing bespoke solutions for our clients
- Contribute to our development teams
What distinguishes you?
- You are studying Engineering, Computer Science or Software
- Software, Web, iOS or Android Development Experience
- An interest in the Internet of Thing (IOT)
- That you are driven by technology and interested in designing complex solutions for client’s problems
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge, use or participation in open source software projects an advantage
Please note that the internship will start in June/July 2019 for a 12-month internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number ISD01.