Industrial Engineering Intern
Reference Code: INEN19
Industrial Engineering Internship
Bosch Bosch Ltd | Denham | PS/SJC | 29th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: INEN19 |
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcometo Bosch.
The DS/SJC team, based in Denham, have a fantastic opportunity for one undergraduate student with a keen interest in engineering, to undertake a 12-month student placement. During this placement, the student will be a key support for both Bosch Engineers and customers. This is an excellent chance to work as part of a successful team for a global company, whilst gaining valuable experience and developing your personal and professional skills.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Assist with Engineering Change management
- Maintain EC trackers and participate in fortnightly customer conference call
- Assist the department Quality Engineers with monthly graphical/statistical output
- Track warranty returns and provide monthly report
- Engineering programme validation tracking and coordinating investigation activities with plant and development departments
- Sample order management
- Gathering supply data and analysing System Volumes every month
- Support Application Engineers with on-site customer visits
- Engine and vehicle calibration and testing
What distinguishes you
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Engineering
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good attention to detail and pro-active approach
- Team worker with a flexible approach to work
- Keen interest in the Automotive Industry and presentable for customer visits
- Full driving licence - desirable
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference Code: INEN19. Closing Date: 1st January 2019