Human Resources Intern (2 Positions)
Reference Code: HRI19
Human Resources Intern
Robert Bosch Ltd | Denham | HRL | 16th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: HRLI19 |
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
As Bosch continues to evolve, the HR department’s challenge is to ensure the change process goes smoothly by placing the right people, with the right skills, in the right positions - working in partnership with the business managers and associates to provide a professional and valuable HR service. As the HR student, based in Denham, you will be a key member of the team, providing assistance and advice to employees and supporting the HR Business Partners
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
Supporting the management of Shared Service expatriates including:
- Liaising with line managers on recruitment and selection activities, including arranging interviews and organising offer packs
- Updating our Bosch Global Network HR Intranet site and the Bosch Careers Website
- Day to day HR administration duties including creating and maintaining employee records, payroll inputting and assisting with employee requests
- Assisting in ad hoc, strategic HR projects and other duties as required
What distinguishes you
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business or Human Resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence, creativity and initiative to put forward new ideas
- Attention to detail
- Have the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to analyse data and keep to deadlines
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com quoting Reference Code: HRI19.