Global Customer Team Administrator Intern
Reference Code: GCTAI19
Robert Bosch Ltd | Uxbridge/Denham | AA/AS-TSS | Student Placement | 11th October 2018 | Reference Code: AATC19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Original Equipment division supports the design, application, development and project management activities for automotive components used by all UK vehicle/engine manufacturers. The Global Customer Team, based in the Bosch Mayne House office in Basildon, has an opportunity for one Business Studies student to undertake a 12-month internship. During this placement, the student will be key in providing administrative support to the Ford Global Customer Team. This is an excellent chance to work as part of a successful team for a global company, whilst gaining valuable experience and developing your personal and professional skills.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Arranging important team events
- Business reporting and analysis
- Preparing presentations and global coordination
- Arranging travel and general office administration support for the Global Customer Team
What distinguishes you
- You should be studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business
- Excellent English communication, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages and in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
- Mobility to allow being based at Basildon, Essex
- Experience in a sales/service office environment – desirable
- German language skills – useful but not essential
Please note that we would like you to start in August 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Opportunities.Students@uk.bosch.com Quoting the Reference Code: GCTAI19
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.