Reference Code: FICFA2
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Denham | Reference Code: FICFA2
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The job holder will be expected to contribute significantly to the overall planning and delivery of the Robert Bosch Ltd fleet businesses. In addition, the Fleet Invoice control/ Fleet Admin is expected to work with colleagues throughout the business to achieve the best possible result for Bosch as a collective.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Manage the Denham cars mailbox. Respond promptly to requests and queries both internally and externally.
- Facilitate daily telephone calls with Fleet Management Company.
- Administer the recording and reporting of vehicle accidents. Administer Speeding offences and email correspondence to the driver. Administer MOT’S and Vehicle re-call process.
- Manage new starter/leavers process. Manage the administration of new vehicle deliveries disposal process.
- Manage the process for PDI Inspections/valeting - as and when required.
- Administer vehicle movement process as and when required. Administer amendment procedure in relation to – change in employees address, name change, driver eligibility and cost centre changes.
- Update internal database. Monitor daily vehicle rental movements, and update internal p11d spreadsheet. Update monthly P11D spreadsheet with all vehicle and driver movements. Provide updated information to the payroll department by 5th day of each calendar month.
- Carry out general fleet administration tasks, support fleet projects and driving events as directed by the Fleet Manager.
- Analyze and verify the invoices received from the vehicle lease companies, fleet management company, accident and repairs, fines and contract novations for the 330 fleet vehicles. Request and monitor credit note where required.
- Authorize and approve invoices for payment when correct, via e-works. Liaise with the fleet management accounts department, inform of irregularities with invoicing and check amendments have been made.
- Check with drivers to ensure damage repairs are correct and corroborate with the invoice, check values are in line with the National repair index.
- Highlight, Document and question any discrepancies with relevant Company, and provide quarterly report in line with contract SLA’s and KPI’s. Document and report on credits received and costs saved.
- Attend performance review meetings with company car associated contractors/ companies. Administer the recording and reporting of fixed penalties and parking offences, maintaining the internal spreadsheet.
- Provide assistance/ escalation to company car drivers on all queries informing them of correct procedures to follow. Provide detailed and documented invoices queried and credit received. Management of lease and contractor accounts via SLA and KPI’s.
What distinguishes you
- Proficient operator of Excel. E-Works and SAP Expert.
- Excellent communicative ability at all levels.
- Self-motivated, possessing an attention to detail specifically with numerical spreadsheets
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number. FICFA2