Bosch Rexroth Limited | St Neots
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
As a key member of our team you will be providing proactive, efficient service for the head of Central Finance, for the Robert Bosch Group and direct suppliers for the local business. This position may involve occasional international travel if required. You will need a flexible approach to work, be a good communicator, an eye for detail and a passion for providing an outstanding service. currently have a vacancy for a Finance Manager in St Neots.
A brief outline of core responsibilities includes:
- Manage, document and communicate company taxation processes for Senior Accounting Officer ffEnsure company compliance to VAT rules and Legislation
- Completion of Annual Corportation Tax computations, annual PSA agreement, review of local expense policy
- Completion of UK GAAP accounts (FRS101), monthly reporting
- Management and completion of IFRS internal year end accounts (Hyperion Consolidation tool (HFM)
- Management and completion of year end audit
Bank & Cash:
- Review and manage bank mandates
- Manage Bank relationship with external banks
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual cash forecast
- Completion and posting of monthly payroll reconciliation
- Set annual KPI for shared service centres Romania & India (GSA centres)
- Review and maintain Service level agreement of eash GSA
- Daily management of interface and relationship with each GSA
- Direct management of local CF department reporting to Head of Central Finanace for Robert Bosch UK Group based in Denham
- Complete and document CF associate annual reviews
- Manage open points from CF associates survey results
- Compliance with central directives and CAU requirements relationship with each GSA
Your competencies and qualifications:
- Pro-active working style and ability to work under pressure
- SAP experience would be benefical
- Flexible and willing to travel ffACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Qualified
- BTEC National Diploma or equivalent in a business subject
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter quoting the job title to: email@example.com or contact the Human Resources Department on 01480 223300.