Corporate Finance Intern
Reference Code: CFI19
Corporate Finance Intern
Bosch Bosch UK & Holdings | Denham | CF | 16th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: CFI19 |
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Support and manage employee expenses in line with internal policies and guidelines.
- Management of 3rd party billing in line with established processes.
- Management of GBP and EUR cash book reconciliation and associated postings.
- Manage the signatories' process for payment authorisation.
- Maintenance of Company Authorised Signatory List and New Leavers
- Accounts Payable liaison between Shared Service Centre and Vendors.
- Conclude escalation queries for AP raised by Global Shared Service Centres (Bangalore and Romania)
- Daily management of interface and relationships between GSA.
- Other ad-hoc projects will be assigned once the successful candidate has gained some experience and demonstrated their abilities
What distinguishes you
- Currently studying for a degree in a relevant discipline e.g. Business & Finance.
- You should be a proficient user of Microsoft Office; additionally, it is highly desirable that you are an advanced user of Excel.
- An eye for detail is essential as well being a quick learner.
- You should be able to prioritise workload accordingly to meet targets and have the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- You should be proactive and with a positive attitude
- You should be enthusiastic, determined and flexible.
- You will have good organisational skills.
- Good communicator who is clear and able to communicate at all levels.
- Quick learner that is analytical and accurate with a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong team player.
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference Code: CFI19.