Corporate Communications Intern (2 Positions)
Reference Code: CCI19
Corporate Communications Intern
Robert Bosch UK & Holdings | Denham |C/CCR-GB | Student Placement | 16th October 2018 | Reference Code: CCI19
Working within Corporate Communications gives you the exciting opportunity to gain essential marketing, public relations, event management and communications experience, whilst developing your business and personal skills within a fast-paced and diverse environment. The department is responsible for communicating the corporate values, achievements and business strategies of the Bosch Group to employees, customers and stakeholders whilst also working with internal departments to ensure that they are consistent in their communications activities and use the appropriate platforms for communication and branding
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Digital (internal and external) communications activities: Writing and proof reading news and feature articles for various audiences and multiple media channels. Coordinating, development and planning of content for various Bosch UK social media channels
- Press, media and social media monitoring: Media monitoring of the Bosch brand in the press both online and in print, analysing and reporting this on a monthly basis
- Corporate social responsibility activity: Managing charitable donations and sponsorship, liaising with charities and organising product donations to support their fundraising
- Site display: Managing internal communications policy and developing site display materials
- Information management, administration and project support: Managing the implementation of the data security process within the communications department
- Corporate event and brand management support: Reviewing venues, managing attendee invitations and planning brand displays, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities, helping to support on medium to large scale events throughout the year
- Supporting Administration
What distinguishes you
- Excellent command of the English language
- Working professionally within in a team, with different levels of management
- High standard of English (written and verbal) is desirable, as is work experience in public relations/ marketing/ communications
- It is advantageous if you have the confidence to put forward new ideas
- It is desirable if you are outgoing and creative
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Strong time and task management skills
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Opportunities.Students@uk.bosch.com Quoting the Reference Code: CCI19
Please note that we would like you to start in June 2019 for a 12-month Internship.
This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.