Reference Code COMB18
Bosch Packaging Ltd. | | Bristol | COMB18
The division Packaging Technology is one of the leading suppliers in the field of process and packaging technology. We develop and produce in future under a new owner holistic systems for the pharmaceutical, food and confectionery industries in over 15 countries. Are you ready to shape the current changes with us? Do you want to contribute to people’s nutrition and health, and thereby enhancing the quality of life? Welcome to Packaging Technology. We are looking forward to your application!
Supply management of Commodity items, defined as direct project demand for OEM electro/mechanical parts, Plus Cost Centre parts and services, Owns the process from placement to completion of orders from within the approved supplier list. Ensuring the product supply meets the operational build schedule and that product quality, price & performance KPI’s are met. Day to day liaison with suppliers on relationship & supply issues to conclusion. Conduct supplier Audits and Appraisals, agree targets and remedial actions with Suppliers and Purchasing Manager.
Lead in conjunction with Purchasing Manager) the supplier development program. Investigate potential new suppliers and submit for inclusion in the
Approved Supplier List.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Manage the procurement of identified categories
- Negotiate pricing and lead-time
- Ensure On-time delivery of parts and Services
- Manage Non-Conformance resolution
- Identify sourcing opportunities
- Placement of Purchase Orders
- Supplier Performance Management
- Cost Control
- On-time, In full delivery performance
- Achievement of annual spend targets
- Regularly conduct competitive bidding exercises
- Track and report key product pricing trends
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in tracking and reporting supplier quality and delivery performance
- Ensures prompt resolution of all BO quality issues and claim and ensures corrective action is taken and recorded.
- Assists in reporting on BO supplier quality performance
- Supports Supply Chain team members in aspects relating to the purchase of BO part procurement for operations or spares to within agreed KPI for supply
- Deputises for the Purchasing Manager in rotation with the Technical Buyer
- The job holder will be expected to contribute significantly to the overall planning and delivery of the PAGS businesses in total. In addition, the Commodity Buyer is expected to work with colleagues throughout the business to achieve the best possible result for Bosch as a whole
What distinguishes you
- Knowledge of suppliers of electro-mechanical components
- Experience in the procurement of parts from OEM suppliers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to build relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- IT and computer skills to allow rapid and effective communication and timely and accurate analysis
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for our customers and our product that will translate into good internal relationships
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number