Kiklok International Ltd.
Kiklok International Ltd. | Bristol | Reference Code: CNCT18
The division Packaging Technology is one of the leading suppliers in the field of process and packaging technology. We develop and produce in future under a new owner holistic systems for the pharmaceutical, food and confectionery industries in over 15 countries. Are you ready to shape the current changes with us? Do you want to contribute to people’s nutrition and health, and thereby enhancing the quality of life? Welcome to Packaging Technology. We are looking forward to your application!
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Be required to work on small batches to a tight timescale
- Create CNC programs from Engineering drawings
- Set up and operate the machine accordingly
- Be responsible for the quality control of the parts produced
- Capable of using Colchester Tornado 3 Axis CNC Lathe with Fanuk 21 IT Controls
- Create programs from engineering drawings
- Production experience for capital equipment manufacturers, if possible within Packaging industry is advantageous
What distringuishes you
- Education GCSE or equivalent
- Achieving estimated times
- Ability to operate a manual machine is desirable
- Having experience on other machinery will be advantageous, e.g. Milling, Saw Dependable and reliable
- Good team player, work with and support other team members
- Being flexible
- Good business acumen
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number