Kiklok International Ltd.
Kiklok International Ltd. | Bristol | Reference Code: CNCT18
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Be required to work on small batches to a tight timescale
- Create CNC programs from Engineering drawings
- Set up and operate the machine accordingly
- Be responsible for the quality control of the parts produced
- Capable of using Colchester Tornado 3 Axis CNC Lathe with Fanuk 21 IT Controls
- Create programs from engineering drawings
- Production experience for capital equipment manufacturers, if possible within Packaging industry is advantageous
What distringuishes you
- Education GCSE or equivalent
- Achieving estimated times
- Ability to operate a manual machine is desirable
- Having experience on other machinery will be advantageous, e.g. Milling, Saw Dependable and reliable
- Good team player, work with and support other team members
- Being flexible
- Good business acumen
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number