Machine Shop Department
CNC Machinists – Machine Shop Department
Bosch Rexroth | Glenrothes
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
At our plant in Glenrothes, Scotland we design, develop and produce radial piston motors working in partnership with world renowned international OEM’s in industries such as material handling, construction and forestry machinery. Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving industrial applications, factory automation equipment, mobile applications and renewable power generation.
Several positions of CNC Machinist within the Machine Shop Department of Bosch Rexroth in Glenrothes have become available. The requirements and responsibilities for the roles are as follows:
- Operation of CNC Machinery – including lathes, machining centres and multi-axis machines
- Production of precision components, maintaining measuring equipment and tooling
- Inspection of own work including first off and subsequent quality inspection
- Maintaining quality and safety standards throughout production
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working area
- Observing the company Health and Safety policy
- Observing the company Environmental policy
- Experience in using Fanuc control system and the use of CMM equipment would be beneficial
- Ability to work to close tolerances, interpret engineering drawings and read CNC programmes
- Flexible approach to working hours and duties
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of machines, cutting speeds and feeds, geometric tolerances and tooling
This position will be reporting directly to the Machine Shop Manager and will require shift work. Hours will be worked over a dayshift, nightshift and backshift rotation covering 37 hours per week.
Your future job role offers you:
A wide variety of interesting and challenging tasks, competitive salary, company pension, benefits and services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking and room for creativity.
Make it happen
If you think you match the above criteria then send your C.V. by e-mail to: HRL_Glenrothes@boschrexroth.co.uk.