Chief Systems Architect
Chief Systems Architect – Robotic Lawnmowers
Bosch Home & Garden | Stowmarket
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Home and Garden is an innovative, customer driven and rapidly growing business worldwide. Our market leading premium products such as our robotics lawnmower are renowned for advances in user experience that makes effortless gardening a reality. We are world leaders in bringing game changing, environmentally friendly products to the market, specialising in robotic and cordless technology.
A unique chance has arisen to take technical responsibility for our ground-breaking robotics lawnmower. The opportunity requires unique skills, experience and mind-set to drive innovation.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Defining and co-ordinating the system, product and IoT platforms
- Concept development across product variants
- Defining and maintaining platform architecture
- Continuous product improvement
- Responsibility for new product development including concept review, planning, resource allocation, tracking and issues resolution
- Responsibility for System, Software and Hardware engineering for all robotic garden tools products
- Team coaching, mentoring and competence improvement
- Resource allocation and prioritisation
- Managing collaboration with development partners
What distringuishes you
- At least Bachelors / Master’s degree level in Mechatronics, Computer Science, Electronics or similar
- Experience of mobile robotics, driver assistance systems or IoT environments
- Experience of the full consumer product development lifecycle
- Strong team leadership experience (at least 10 team members)
- Experience with safety critical systems would be preferable
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Good knowledge of system and software development processes
- Requirements analysis experience
- Excellent System / Software architecture development and integration experience
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual ability
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent influencing ability
- Good communication and coordination skills
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter by clicking Apply Now