Business Administration Apprentice
Business Systems Administration Apprentice
Based in Worcester, you will have the chance to learn whilst you earn. You will work alongside a dynamic team. During this 2 Year programme you will have the opportunity to support on a range of topics tailored to suit your development needs.
- Provide administrative support to your colleagues to enhance the team performance.
- Build relationships with key internal and external people to develop excellent collaboration and exchange of information.
- Manage the organisation of meetings and events that support the team and business projects.
- Support our customers and colleagues with requests.
- Develop and improve best practice within the team and cross functional areas.
- Good IT skills with a knowledge of a range of different computer packages eg Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of customers, contractors and other members of staff
- Ability to work individually and as an effective team member
- Process and handle sensitive and confidential information
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter quoting: BSA714 to email@example.com