Business Operations Intern
Reference Code: BOPI19
Business Operations Intern (ETAS)
ETAS Ltd | York | ETAS/CFA-Yok | 24th October 2018 | Student Placement | Reference Code: BOPI19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
ETAS GmbH was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. We today employ around 650 personnel and are represented in 12 countries around the globe. ETAS offers a comprehensive product portfolio of integrated tools and tool solutions designed to increase quality and efficiency in the development and maintenance of embedded systems. As the business operations Intern, based in York, you will have a chance to support the recruitment function, liaising with the HR team in Denham and other departments with the business in a 12-month student placement.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Recruitment – liaising with our HR department in Denham to follow recruitment procedure.
- Arranging and holding CV review meetings with hiring managers, feeding back to HR how to progress with candidates and arranging on site interviews and phone screens and between candidates and hiring managers, Tracking candidates through recruitment processes to ensure smooth running for managers.
- New starter Inductions – introducing new starters to the office, supplying them with all relevant information and documentation in order for them to promptly set themselves up within their own role.
- Tracking holiday and absence of all York staff and a small number of people at Derby correctly.
- Organising facilities for events held at our premises – booking rooms and catering. We hold several training events at our premises throughout the year and have many visitors holding presentations.
- Facilities management – ensuring provisions are always maintained appropriately. Contacting landlords to manage any work that is required.
- Reception – assisting visitors, meeting and greeting candidates and advising the interviewing manager of their arrival. Ensuring the smooth running of interviews. Responsible for reception phone calls, incoming post, receiving deliveries.
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Accounts responsibilities- completing expense forms efficiently.
- Assisting the finance team with general office and accounts processing- dealing with highly confidential information.
What distiguishes you
- High attention to detail, and be able to deal with confidential information
- Keen interest in Business Operations and HR
- Undergraduate in penultimate year
- Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Able to work as part of a team
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2019 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com quoting reference Code: BOPI19 Closing Date: 1st January 2019