Reference Code: AACF17
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Denham | 6th August 2018 | Reference Code: AACF17
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The purpose of the role is to ensure reporting deadlines are achieved in a busy environment and work load is prioritised accordingly to achieve the highest standard of work which involves technical accounting knowledge.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Management of month end routines for RBGH and RBIE
- Ownership of the RBGH and RBIE Balance Sheet including the reconciliation process
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset reporting, tagging and verification in line with Local Directive
- Review and manage Accounts Payable Monitor (APM) and Intercompany aging reports
- Administer and manage APM administration tables
- Preparation of VAT Returns for RBGH and RBIE
- Review and manage duty deferment account and associated postings
- Management of Recharge processes and resolution of queries
- Support and manage the signatories process for payment authorisation
- Administer the Barclaycard process in line with local Policy
- Completion of the Office of National Statistics forms for RBGB & RBGH
- Daily management of interface and relationship with each GSA
- Conclude escalation queries for AA and AP raised by Romania & Bangalore (GSA centres)
- Manage Ad-hoc projects related to tasks contained in Job description
What distinguishes you
- Qualified AAT or degree educated
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong all round knowledge and experience of all aspects of finance and accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes in particular Excel
- Technical Accounting skills under UK GAAP/IFRS is fundamental.
- Computer literate in MS Office Excel
- Prioritises work accordingly to meet and adheres to deadlines
- Positively minded to work on own initiative and unsupervised as required
- Be an effective and confident communicator across all levels, both internally and externally.
Your future job location offers you
This is a field-based role, but Bosch offers flexible worktime options, company car, pension contribution, benefits and services, staff discounts, comprehensive training & development programmes as well as future career opportunities across the Robert Bosch Group of companies
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number: AACF17