Area Sales Manager - OEM Sales (South of England)
Home Based | South of England
Area Sales Manager -OEM Sales
Bosch Rexroth Limited | Home Based | South of England
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
We currently have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager in the South of England.
Working within a sales team, the candidate will be responsible and accountable for the sales target and will be required to develop sales strategy to proactively drive sales growth of Bosch Rexroth products and services in the area.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- With a focus on selling our hydraulic/fluid power solutions, retention of existing business and identification of growth opportunities to expand the customer base
- Skilled in negotiation you will have the ability to maximise profit through price management
- Liaising with our Engineering & Product support team the candidate will be responsible for selling components and system solutions from our portfolio of products and services, with special emphasis on our hydraulic/fluid power solutions
- Supporting future technology, you will motivate new and existing machine builders to adopt new technology and product solutions ensuring that our clients are at the forefront benefiting their business sector
- Multitasking multiple customer demands and clearly communicating information on B2B, to ensure clarity of customer requirements and expectations
- Conversant with customer relationship management you will have the benefit of the support of our CRM system with all customer information readily available
- As a Visionary you will identify industry trends, project opportunities and longer term potential thus working closely with our business development team
- Commercially aware you will understand the impact of effective credit control and will liaise with customers ensuring payment terms are effectively managed, pre-empting non-payment and delivery issues
- Detailed recording of specifications and transfer of information to our technical departments to support quote preparation, ensuring customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings projects and order processing
Your competencies and qualifications:
- ONC or similar mechanical engineering qualification
- Exposure to hydraulic/fluid power solutions
- Proven track record in engineering sales, or the strong desire to move from a successful internal sales role into external
- Pro-active working style and ability to work under pressure
- Extremely self-motivated with the desire to exceed targets
- Ability to plan and organise own visit plan
- Experience of working cross departmental/cross functional
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage business relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter quoting the job title to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Human Resources Department on 01480 223300.