Area Sales Manager - OEM Sales (Midlands)
Home Based | Midlands
Area Sales Manager -OEM Sales
Bosch Rexroth Limited | Home Based | Midlands
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
We currently have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager in the Midlands.
Working within a sales team, the candidate will be responsible and accountable for the sales target and will be requiredto develop sales strategy to proactively drive the sales area for business growth.
What distringuishes you
- The key responsibility will be retention of existing business and identification of growth opportunities to expand customer base.
- Skilled in negotiation you will have the ability to maximise the business potential in any given situation and maximise profit through price management.
- Liaising with a product support team the candidate will be responsible for selling components and systems from the Mechanical and Factory automation range of drive and controls from Bosch Rexroth.
- Supporting new technology you will motivate new and existing machine builders to adopt new product philosophies and architecture ensuring that customers remain with leading edge technology.
- Multitasking multiple customer demands and clearly communicating information B2B, between business and customer ensuring that clear understanding of message is communicated, followed through and leaves no ambiguity.
- Conversant with customer relationship management, you will enjoy the support of our mobile CRM system, giving all relevant customer data at your fingertips. You will be expected to maintain customer data and record all visit information and activities within the mandatory CRM system.
- Identifying projects and longer term potential with support via business development.
- Commercially aware you will understand impacts of credit control and will liaise with customers ensuring payment terms are effectively managed, pre-empting non-payment and delivery issues.
- Detailed recording of specifications and transfer of information within technical departments to support quote preparation, ensuring customer requirements are met and accurate information is available for system design/drawings, projects or order processing.
With a minimum ONC or similar engineering qualification, you will have a proven sales record and have the ability to communicate at all levels in order to ensure we provide a superior service to this key customer.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter quoting the job title to: email@example.com or contact the Human Resources Department on 01480 223300.