Area Sales Manager - Europe
Reference Code ASMPA1
Area Sales Manager - Europe
Bosch Packaging Ltd. | Field Based | Bristol | ASMPA1
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The successful Area Sales Manager (Packaging Machinery) will be responsible for the increase of overall sales across the strategically critical territory of South of UK and Australia. The role offers extensive career potential and personal development potential for the successful candidate. The sales revenue would be 2018 OI target of £2mio (£3 mio in 2020)
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- New business acquisition across the territory – focusing on strategic accounts in the bakery, frozen & chilled food, confectionery, contract packing and dairy sectors
- Create and execute a comprehensive sales plan consistent with the Bosch strategic direction
- Proactively building sales pipeline
- Strategic networking within the new and existing client database.
- Management of key end-user accounts, (in conjunction with global Key Account Coordinators where present) OEM’s/Integrator’s and agents.
- Contribute to marketing activity and attendance at trade shows where appropriate
- Drive the awareness of Bosch PA at multiple levels within strategic accounts
- Active and robust use of the CRM system to drive the sales process
What distinguishes you
- Highly experienced (likely to have 5+ years export sales experience in capital equipment)
- Ideally with experience of end of line or secondary packaging solutions
- Entrepreneurial, focussed and energetic Sales Manager able to demonstrate delivery of profitable sales revenues in a similar or related industry
- Track record of successfully acquiring new business in multinational accounts
- Extensive knowledge of the Food industry supply chain
- The ability to plan strategically with a strong commercial acumen.
- Able to co-ordinate and garner the resources of cross functional teams to deliver complex projects to the customer
- Evidence of exceptional negotiation skills
- Highly numerate with strong verbal, written communication and IT skills.
- Willingness to undertake extensive international travel spending 50% of time in territory
- Engaging personality with the gravitas to influence internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Autonomous, resilient and resourceful approach with a positive 'can do' attitude.
Your future job location offers you
Benefits and services, childcare offers, employee discounts, onsite parking
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to opportunities.denham@uk.Bosch.com quoting the reference number