Reference Code ST115
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Ltd | Uxbridge | ST115
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Training Centre is the central location where our customer, a well-known vehicle manufacturer trains apprentices. Courses delivered covers the technical and practical elements of heavy vehicle maintenance and repair from a centre equipped with the manufacturer´s tools, equipment and vehicles. Training delivery combines nationally recognized qualifications with the manufacturer´s practices and procedures to ensure training is aligned to meet the needs of their busy dealerships. There is element of functional skills that will be delivered to ensure apprentices gain a full framework qualification.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- To support the Manufacturer Advanced Apprentice Programme delivery, by working closely with all associated personnel. This is a critical role within the delivery and development of the Learner culminating in Framework completion and occupational competency for the Manufacturer.
- Deliver training and education in compliance with the agreed scheme of work specified quality standards.
- Carry out welfare and Learner Review visits to specified quality standards.
- Monitor Learner Health & Safety within the training environment and their workplace.
- Assess candidates against agreed VCQ, Functional Skills & VRQ standards of competence using a range of assessment methods. This will included electronic or manual logging of portfolio evidence to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Assess candidates working towards New Standards.
- Assist when requested to the Learner Recruitment process in order to create vacancies, match, assess and interview prospective learners.
- Carry out induction of new Learners
- Ensure pastoral care is given to all learners in compliance with Bosch rules and the Loco Parentis policy.
- Ensure that Programme Administrators are notified of Learner absence promptly.
- Invigilate electronic on-line testing and report results to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Monitor and update all allocated Individual Learning Plans to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Prioritise and manage your own time to meet all schedules and target deadlines.
- Monitor and ensure progression of your own Continual Professional Development.
- Contribute to the internal quality assurance of the Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.
What distinguishes you
- Experience and relevant qualifications in Automotive occupational areas.
- O Experience and relevant qualifications in Automotive occupational areas.
- O level / Key Skills Level 2 standard of education in English and Mathematics.
- Training and Assessor qualifications (or willing to work towards).
- Able to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
- IT literate.
- Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com quoting reference number: ST115.