ADAS System Requirements Manager
Reference Code: ADAS
ADAS System Requirements Manager
Robert Bosch Ltd. | Warwick | 3rd August 2018 | Reference Code: ADAS
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
CC-DA/EAY3 are based within the Automotive Original Equipment division of Bosch and are responsible for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Highly Automated Driving (HAD) co-located at JLR’s technical centre in Gaydon. There is a vacancy for an ADAS system requirements manager based in the UK for Highly and Partially Automated Driving.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Set up and maintain System of System DOORS structure
- Provide the traceability between different requirements level (systems, components)
- Ensure import of customer requirements in the appropriate requirements tool
- Ensure capability to export the product specifications from the requirements
- Allocate the customer requirements to the responsible subsystems in the acquisition phase
- Follow up the status of the requirements engineering and create the overall quality metrics from client to component level to track project advancement.
- Create the requirements baselines according to the document plan
- Define and maintain a strategy to exchange the requirements internally and support requirements work flow definition
- Define processes to support requirements engineering
- Ensure that the requirements are shared with components
- Represent Bosch Customer interface for system requirements and align with OEM
- Coordinate alignment with other business units via regular meetings and workshops
- Participate in reviews and present project status in management meetings, handle first level escalation and provide solutions.
- Support change management and re-application projects
- Take part in the development of a local engineering team in the UK to provide quick solutions
- Attend meetings at the customer site, and have an active role in influencing the customer
- Support and participate as required in the acquisition of new business in the UK
- Maintain communication in a global project with numerous sites at customer and Bosch
- Where required, give assistance based on experience to other Engineers working in the department
What distinguishes you
- Educated with an Electrical Engineering degree or SW engineering degree
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in system engineering, requirement engineering and project management
- High degree of independence, self-motivation, sense of responsibility and organisation
- Previous experience ADAS sensors and complex systems (e.g. with domain controllers)
- Experience with requirements engineering tools (e.g DOORS), system modelling tools (e.g. Enterprise architect) and project management tools (e.g. MS Project)
- Experience with vehicle and system architectures (CAN, Flex-ray, Ethernet)
- Functional safety and Cyber security knowledge is desired
- Valid, full drivers licence therefore able to travel to customer sites
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in a diverse team
- Must be flexible and able to travel locally and international
- Knowledge of German language desirable
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure at the customer’s site
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, childcare offers, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to mailto:email@example.com quoting the reference number: ADAS