Accounts Coordinator Intern
Reference Code: ACC19
Accounts Coordinator Intern
Robert Bosch Ltd | Denham | 5th November 2018| Reference Code: ACC19
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The UK/SCC department for Robert Bosch Ltd., based at Denham, is responsible for the Supply Chain and Accounts Receivables Coordination for all deliveries to the Bosch UK automotive customers. As the Accounts Coordinator Intern, you will work in cooperation with the Bosch sales divisions, as well as the Central Accounting Function in order to ensure a smooth process from invoicing to payment for all deliveries to our UK customers.
Success Stories don’t just happen. They are made.
Your contribution to something big
- Take responsibility for debt management for allocated customers including: Analysis of debt, investigation/clarification of overdue debt items internally with colleagues and externally with customers
- Take responsibility for entry and maintenance of all customer master data (CMD) within the Bosch central SAP system, for allocated UK customers
- Liaise with colleagues and SAP key user to ensure suitability and transparency of relationship between CMD set up and processing of customer orders, deliveries and invoicing
- Take responsibility for price entry including: ensuring timely entry of all prices as agreed between sales colleagues and customers. Highlight discrepancies
- Analyse and process any retrospective price agreements in coordination with sales teams, customer, Bosch sales divisions and central accounting department.
What distinguishes you
- Good command of English spoken & written
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Communication Skills (Customer Service Skills)
- Structured approach
- Prioritisation and Organisational Skills
- Team Player
- Understanding of and interest in the Automotive Industry
- Previous work experience in an Accounts Receivables Function
- Previous work experience within Bosch
- German language skills
- SAP knowledge
- Good presentation skills
Please note that we would like you to start February 2019 for a 7-month internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course. Before applying for this vacancy, you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor. This is important because there may be the need for the employer to be verified by the University to ensure that, where applicable, the position can be credited to your degree.
Make it happen
Please send your CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number ACC19. Closing Date: 1st January 2019