Between us, we can change the world with connectivity
Female, 18-25 and enjoy engineering?
Describe an innovation that, by harnessing connectivity through the Internet of Things (IoT), would make the world a better place.
Submit your entries to:
Or via our Facebook page:
Bosch UK #BetweenUsWeCan
Improving everyday life with a connected world #BetweenUsWeCan
The IoT is pulling together the many strands of digitalisation, ushering in a world of intelligent devices that can collect and exchange data, leading to a more connected world.
Bosch, for instance, has developed a smart parking assist system that uses sensors in towns and cities to inform drivers of available parking spaces. Saving time, effort and fuel searching for a free parking space.
The IoT is already being applied across multiple sectors, like Bosch’s Smart Home solution that integrates heating, light, doors and windows, all controlled through one simply connected system. Read more about Bosch and the IoT.
Now share your ideas, for a chance to win. Here is how:
- Describe an innovation that, by harnessing connectivity through the IoT, would make the world a better place.
- Submit your entries via: video, images/sketches or in written format (no more than 500 words).
- Be creative, make your entry stand out, and use your smart phone/tablet to share visual entries.
- Our expert judges will be looking for submissions that are original, practical, and show a clear impact. Entries need to meet some, or all of the following criteria:
- Find new ways of connecting existing devices e.g. your smart phone, or fitness wearable.
- Improve or simplify life, solve problems and make the world better
- Be rooted in practical science and engineering
- Be economically and practically viable
Enter by emailing: email@example.com or via our Facebook page: Bosch UK
For full details on who the judges are, the prize, and terms and conditions, click on the links below.
The closing date for entries is 30th May 2016.
Entries will be shortlisted and assessed by an expert judging panel. Get to know them here
Two day exclusive trip for three winners to Bosch’s state-of-the-art R&D facilities in Germany
Take a look at our infographic to see how we can make the world a better place between us
Competition Terms & Conditions
Read everything you need to know about the competition